Terms & Conditions
General Club Terms
- The Card remains the property of rolysbistro.ie. Roly’s may suspend or close the Roly’s Club at any time but it will endeavour to give Club Members as much notice as it reasonably can, both on www.Rolysbistro.ie and by displaying notices in-store.
- The card is non-transferable and can only be used by the original applicant. A Club Member cannot share or transfer his/her Points. A Club Member is responsible for the proper use and security of his/her Club Card and his/her Club Points.
- Roly’s will have final decision should there be any disputes over points and rewards and participants may be removed from the Roly’s Club at any time at the discretion of Roly’s.
- All members of the Roly’s Club must be at least 18 years old.
- Introductory Offer of 25% discount on your next visit is only available for cards registered before August 1st 2018 & will activate on the Club Members first transaction.
- 25% Introductory discount applies to maximum bill of €400 in December
- Roly’s reserves the right to change the Ts & Cs at any time. Such changes will be posted in the Terms & Conditions on www.rolysbistro.ie
- Cards can be used to collect points in both Rolys Bistro and Roly’s Café and includes all in-house sale transactions only. It excludes offers purchased through external sites.
- To collect points, a Club Member must present his/her card at the checkout prior to completion of a purchase transaction. Points cannot be allocated once a purchase transaction is complete.
- Roly’s will award 10 points for every €1 spent in a single transaction, except the first transaction where 25% Introductory Discount is given.
- Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Specific rewards may be available to Club Members from time to time however they will be subject to the terms and conditions specific to each reward campaign and may be subject to change.
- In order to redeem points, customers must first complete the registration form on www.rolysbistro.ie or complete an in-store registration form to become a Club Member.
- Points are allocated to an account immediately after a transaction.
- Points may be redeemed in either Roly’s Café or Roly’s Bistro. Other products and ranges may be excluded or added at any time at the discretion of Roly’s.
- Points are redeemed as follows based on 10% back to the customer.
Spend €10 = €1 in credit
Spend €50 = €5 in credit
Spend €100 = €10 in credit
Spend €600 & receive an A-la-carte Lunch or Dinner for two (food only)
- Group bookings can earn points to be allocated to one Club Member account only.
- Upon redemption, the appropriate number of points will be removed from the Club Members card.
- Points can be used as full or part payment for purchases up to the maximum value of that individual purchase.
- Only the person who registered with Roly’s Club, can redeem the points on the card.
- In the event that a Club Member’s card is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement card will be available at the discretion of Roly’s. Replacement Cards must be picked up in-store.
- The Roly’s Club card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
- Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by Roly’s in the strictest confidence for the purposes of the Roly’s Club and as set out in these terms and conditions and under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law taking effect May 25th 2018
- Roly’s uses the services provided by a 3rd party for the performance of Roly’s Club loyalty programme functions. The service provider is Azpiral Software which adheres to and operates in accordance with and full compliance with GDPR regulations.